Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome



Hello there! My name is Caroline and this is my own little blog. I will be posting things such as fashion, beauty, hair, media reviews and goodies, and anything else that I think is fun. Before you explore my blog you should get to know me a little.

Basic Information

Stats


I live in the United States. 
God Bless America!
I have one big sister, two cousins, two aunts, and two uncles. I live with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. I also live with my 6 pets (3 dogs and 3 cats). 

Favorites

I love winter because of the cold weather (it gets 100+ degrees Fahrenheit in the summer), the holidays, and the short breaks from school.
I wish it snowed where I live!
 I go to middle school and I'm in 7th grade. I enjoy reading (if the book is good) and I love watching TV and YouTube (I like YouTube better). 

My favorite book series are Divergent and The Hunger Games. 
Allegiant's ending! :(
My favorite movie is Pitch Perfect. 
Love this movie so much!
And my favorite TV show is Wizards of Waverly Place.
I wish it was still on the air!

That's basically it. I hope you enjoy my blog! Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment