Friday, November 8, 2013

Ten Day Challenge: Day Four

Hello! Welcome to Day Four's post for the Ten Day Challenge! Before I start I want to tell you something. On my ten day challenge post, it says that day four's challenge is your four favorite songs. Instead I'm going to do my four favorite favorite songs from my favorite album to make it easier.

My favorite album is (obviously) Ariana Grande's Yours Truly. I love it so much! Like trust me this was even a hard decision. Like it probably took me a minimum of 5 minutes.

The first song is Popular Song with Mika. I really like this song because it is a really upbeat fun song. I really like the beat of the song and the tempo as well. Also, the music video is like a mini movie.

The second song is Right There featuring Big Sean. I love this song because of the cool instrumentals and (of course) Big Sean's rapping. Plus, have you seen the music video?!  It was legit like a movie. I really like how she portrayed Romeo and Juliet and the music video has some awesome dance numbers. All I have to say about that (just kidding).

The third song is Almost is Never Enough with Nathan Sykes from the Wanted. Can we just take a moment to capture the cuteness of this couple. Okay now to the song. I really like this song because it is really beautiful. Also, Ariana and Nathan's vocals are literally amazing. This duet and couple is just perfect.

The last song was hard to pick. But I did pick You'll Never Know. I was debating between this song and Piano. I like this song because of the beat and the message. That's all. (There wasn't a music video for it so that's why I don't go into more detail).

Fave Songs from Yours Truly

Hope you liked this post (and Ariana Grande) as much as I do! Blog to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment