Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ten Day Challenge: Day FIve

Welcome to the half way mark in the ten day challenge. Day Five's challenge is: 5 of your favorite words.

Now, this was hard. There are so many words that I love. Long ones like defenestration (props to you if you know what it means). And short ones like sea. There are an infinite amount of words so how can you have only five?

So I just picked the first five words that came to mind.

Not really deep.

Whatever.

The first word is Beautiful. I picked this word because everything in the universe is beautiful. Of course, there is also something bad in everything, but why not chose a more wonderful word like Beautiful? That's why I picked this word. Also, it is just a really pretty word.

Beautiful



The second word I picked was love. I just really like this word (and the emotion). Love is just such a wonderful thing. Not too much to say about it.

Love



The third word is meow. I just love this word so much. I literally just said it because I love it so much. It is probably my all-time favorite word. I mean cats say it so of course I love it.

Meow


The fourth word is Snuffaluffagus. I picked this word because it was the most random word I could think of.


Snuffaluffagus

The final word is fun. The world would be gray without fun. Fun is something you have with friends, family, pets, and people in general. What makes you have fun?

Rainbow

Well that's it for day five's post. Sorry it was probably SUPER long. I just really like words.

No comments:

Post a Comment