Friday, November 8, 2013

Just a Little Update

Today wasn't very eventful. I went to school (as per usual) and then I came home. I watched all my regular YouTube videos (as per usual) and then I was inspired to write a book (which usually happens whenever I have free time).

I thought I would make the update post to tell you my progress on my novel (that I probably won't complete).

Anyways, the will be a spy novel. I'm not really sure on all the main plot events (that will be for tomorrow's work) but I already see how the characters will interact. The setting is in Upstate New York at a boarding school. It revolves around this really kick-butt character named Jenna who is training to be a spy. I'm thinking she'll form a group with her friends and then do some super cool spy mission. I'm still working out the kinks.

Today I decided I thought I would take a different approach on my writing. For today and tomorrow, I'll plan out the story with all the characters, setting, and plot events. This will make my writing a little more organized and I'll have like a database of the story to look back in to help me.

Also, tomorrow I'm taking a modified version SCAT test so I'm excited for that!

Well, I think that's it. Maybe I'll make another update blog if it gets good reviews.

Have a wonderful day or I guess night!

No comments:

Post a Comment