Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ten Day Challenge: Day Three

Welcome to day three of the ten day challenge! I'm about halfway through. Yay! For day three's challenge I had to come up with 3 names for my children. I just picked pretty names  and I don't think I'll use all of them if I ever do have kids. Anyways, let me reveal the names.

So I made a collage (as per usual) of the names. Each name has an outfit I would imagine a daughter of mine wearing.

The first name I picked was Beatrice. I picked this name because it was Tris's (from Divergent) actual name. I am now just realizing that this particular might not have been the best (if you finished Allegiant you would understand).

The second name I picked was Ariana. I picked this name because my favorite celebrity is named Ariana Grande. Duh.

The third name I picked was Destiny. I don't really know why.... It must have been destiny (see what I did there?).

Anyways, I hope you like this picture.

Random Collage


If you like this picture or any other ones you can just click them and it sends you to the website (Polyvore) where I create them.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be back with day four tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment