Monday, November 4, 2013

My Fall Essentials

During the fall and winter months, it starts getting chilly. And where I live chilly is about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. So I decided to make a few collages of what I want to where and stuff I will use throughout fall.

Style

So this first picture is for when I'm feeling cold and I just wanna be cozy. Sadly, I can't even wear this outfit to school (no hats allowed). But maybe if you're just hanging out with your friends during the weekend you can wear this look.

My Fall Essentials


Tall jeans
$32 - newlook.com


Tarnish slouch beanie
nordstrom.com


Uniqlo glove
uniqlo.com


Eos lip treatment
$24 - lucyrose.biz


Lighting
$13 - brandos.fi




This look has a bit more color in it. I would definitely wear this to school, but I think I would switch out the boots for something like Uggs. I love the color of these jeans and I absolutely LOVE the sweatshirt. Plus, I would probably listen to Ariana Grande's album while wearing this.


Fun Look



Cat shirt
etsy.com


Cheap Monday jeans
$37 - zalando.co.uk


Beatle boots
$40 - fashionunion.com



Forever 21 black hair clip
forever21.com




Other

This is just some stuff I like to have during the fall because they're nice to have.

Scarves and hats are a must because they keep you warm and cozy.

Moisturizers and lip balms will be your best friend because they'll keep your skin soft and prevent chapped lips.

A cross-body is fun to have during the fall (and all seasons) because you can bring it almost anywhere and it isn't super heavy.

Books are a fall must-have for me because they keep you from being bored. I recommend Divergent (the best out of the series in my opinion) because it's just awesome.

Fall Must-Haves


Body moisturizer
bathandbodyworks.com




Divergent (Divergent Series #1)
barnesandnoble.com


Eos Smooth Sphere Lipsalve Honeysuckle Honeydew
$9.56 - austique.co.uk



Just some fun entertainment stuff. I can't wait for Catching Fire to come out! The Voice finals are actually on right now. Divergent is a great read (if you haven't read it already). Ariana Grande's album came out a little while back but EVERY single song is a masterpiece. Then I just have some fluffy electronic accessories to make sure my electronics don't get cold as well.




Fun Stuff


Iphone case
focalprice.com




ariana grande at Target
target.com



Hoped you liked all of my opinions on some stuff. Have a great fall and winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment