Monday, November 11, 2013

Ten Day Challenge: Day Six


Welcome to Day Six of the Ten Day Challenge. Day 6's challenge is six of my ships.

If you don't know what a ship is let me enlighten you. A ship is a pairing of any two characters from a book, movie, T.V show, and even a real life pairing. Now I'm gonna tell you a my top six ships.

1. Auslly. This pairing is from the show Austin and Ally. I think the two people in this pair is kind obvious (look at the show name if you're still stuck). I think this is a cute couple because they write  songs together and their personalities kind of balance each other out. Also they're a cute pairing in real life.
2.  Katniss and Peeta. Sadly, there isn't really a pairing name for these two. This pairing is from the Hunger Games. The best book series in my opinion. And Katniss and Peeta are a really cute couple. 

3. GeCe. This pairing is Gunther and CeCe from Shake It Up. Sadly, Gunther left in Season 2. And since the show just ended, there isn't really a closure with him at all. It was cute while it lasted.

4. Uriah and Christina from Divergent. I thought they would have made a cute couple for a few reasons. The first one being they both had someone really close to them die. Secondly, they both really bonded in Allegiant (trying not to spoil anything). But Christina said they wouldn't really work and I think they are cuter as friends anyways.

#divergent #uriah #tris #veronica #sexyboy #tobias #four #six #ten #4 #6 #10 #insurgent #roth #zeke #marlene #lynn #eric #marcus #jeanine #caleb #prior #eaton #Abnegation #dauntless #erudite #Candor #amity #susan #johanna #robert #christina #will #:( #al #peter #molly #drew #edward #myra #evelyn #fourtris

5. Cabbie. This pairing is Cat and Robbie from Victorious. I think this is the cutest pairing ever. When Robbie sang I Think Your Swell I cried and fangirled so hard.  Also, Cat is like my favorite TV character ever. 

Tumblr mes8g17dQD1rrori1o2 250      Tumblr mes19vi9BF1r97yy1o4 250 

6. Tynka. Tinka and Ty from Shake It Up. I really liked this pairing in Season One and Two. In Season Three they kinda didn't really interact in that season. 

Add it up 14

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment